I think Nico has a crush. Mia has a friend from school that lives a few houses down. Sydney comes over a couple times a week and has spent the night before. Whenever she comes over he hangs out and plays with the girls. Well yesterday Nico kept asking for Sydney. She couldn't come over that day and Mia was playing with the neighbor girl behind us. We could see them playing in the yard and Nico kept calling for "sister" and Sydney. I tried telling him that wasn't Sydney and she couldn't play. He continued to follow me around the house asking for Sydney and crying when I would tell him no Sydney today. I think he also missed his sister. As soon as she came back home he stopped asking for Sydney. I guess he just wants a buddy around.
In other news we FINALLY bought our own camera. For years I have used MIL's camera since Mia and Nico were the only grand kids. Well since little Emily showed up the camera has been in Dallas with Emily. Even when it's in PF, it's at the IL's house so I never really used it to capture the kids day to day. I use my Iphone A LOT for picture and we finally decided that we should have pictures that are not from a phone. Hopefully I'll be adding more pictures to the blog. That is as soon as I figure out how to use it. It's not a DSLR but it still has options I don't really understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment