I've kept wanting to write something up but I've been waiting for pictures but those are at home. I don't blog from home because by the time the kids are asleep I want to go to bed too. I guess that can be the topic for this blog. Why is it that normal kids go to bed at 7:30 and parents have a couple hours to unwind before heading to bed around ten? Not around here. Mia is pretty good, she's asleep as soon as she showers and relaxes. Not Nico. Even if all the lights are out by 8, he's not going to sleep before 9, sometimes 10. By the time it's almost 10, I like to go to bed and watch something off the DVR before falling asleep. The good news is Nico will sleep in a little in the mornings while Mia is up and at 'em by 6:30 (except on school days of course). In other I'm a great mom news, Nico had chocolate chip cookies for breakfast today. We are out of bread, raisin bread, waffles and I woke up late so the only option was cookies. Oh well. Here are the kids eating said cookies last night. Sorry for the crappy Iphone pic.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I'm bad at this
I've kept wanting to write something up but I've been waiting for pictures but those are at home. I don't blog from home because by the time the kids are asleep I want to go to bed too. I guess that can be the topic for this blog. Why is it that normal kids go to bed at 7:30 and parents have a couple hours to unwind before heading to bed around ten? Not around here. Mia is pretty good, she's asleep as soon as she showers and relaxes. Not Nico. Even if all the lights are out by 8, he's not going to sleep before 9, sometimes 10. By the time it's almost 10, I like to go to bed and watch something off the DVR before falling asleep. The good news is Nico will sleep in a little in the mornings while Mia is up and at 'em by 6:30 (except on school days of course). In other I'm a great mom news, Nico had chocolate chip cookies for breakfast today. We are out of bread, raisin bread, waffles and I woke up late so the only option was cookies. Oh well. Here are the kids eating said cookies last night. Sorry for the crappy Iphone pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment